The YEIS Summer Class Program started from June 22, 2019 until August 4, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. during Sundays to Wednesdays and until 3:00 p.m. during Thursdays with the equivalent of seven (7) weeks of discussion.
The Preschool Department offered the following classes:
- KG1 enhancement –to prepare the incoming KG2 student.
- KG2 enhancement –to prepare the incoming KG3 student.
- KG3 enhancement –to prepare the incoming Grade 1 student.
The subjects covered are Math, Language/Reading and Writing.
Graders offered English Enhancement from Level 1 to Level 4 depends on the Learner’s Level in English. The teachers assist them of the following:
- Reading and comprehension
Summer Class Activities are the following:
- Every Thursdays the students are having the following activities: drawing, coloring, painting, and sports (games).
In order to develop the ability of the students in arts and other extra-curricular activities to make the learning more engaging and fun.
- Pool Party held on July 23, 2019 (Tuesday)
The school provides an inflatable pool with slide for water games activities for students in Preschool and Girls Section as fun ways to celebrate the Summer Season.
- Closing and Awarding Program held on August 4, 2019 (Sunday)
A Certificate of Completion for Summer Course will be issued and given to the students upon complying the summer class period.
Prepared by: Academic Department
Date : July 28, 2019
Approved by: Hanan Suliman Alfaydi