On Sunday 18th of December 2016 the World Arabic Language Day at Radhwa International School was celebrated under the supervision of Ms. Nadia Al Ghamdi.
The program was a collaboration between the Indian & American Sections and was attended by all students and staff members.
- The program was made up of the following:
- It is started with a recitation and explaination of Qura’an.
- Maryam from the Indian Section explained the importance of Arabic language.
- Hameem Khaled from the American Section and Jummanah from the Indian Section performed an Arabic poem.
On stage, the school interviewed non-native speakers and asked them some questions in Arabic prepared by Ms. Zainab Awad.
- Charades prepared and presented by Ms. Raghad Al Sayed.
- “The conjunctions song” with actions by Mrs. Alanowd.
- Poetry by Lilav Seida.
- Puzzles by Ms. Shaimaa.
- “I have a hat” song, performed by Grade 1 non-Arabs students.
There was a corner for Arabic handwriting with Nimra Batool (American Section) with several other students from the higher grades, supervised by Ms. Mowadah Al Sayed.
The program was concluded with a recitation of the Saudi National Anthem.
Mrs. Nadia then visited the Arabic Handwriting Corner to observe the students’ work and participation.